Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

And the winner is...

Geni

No. 7 on the Magic Carpet ride.
Comment no. 17 selected with the random number generator. 

I will give a whole week for Geni to claim her prize.  If it's not claimed by Feb. 22, I will select another winner.

This week is busy, busy, busy!  My baby girl is turning 8 years old and part of her present is a bedroom makeover.  Purple, silver, and rock 'n' roll!

And I have this in my hallway...
 

My gram's old garment rack with a few things I've altered (a few = 3!) and many more waiting their turn for some special attention. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful news!
    I am thrilled to be the lucky new owner of your beautiful giveaway.
    This is so special; for years I worked with microscopes and microscopic slides.
    It never came to my mind to use it as a piece of jewelry and to combine it with such pretty earrings.

    Very happy smiles from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Deb, you won the biscornu. I'll send you an email :)

    ReplyDelete