Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

A project finished!


 Finally!  Uploaded the photos of my altered sweater.  I love wearing this, it makes me feel like a princess.  My process of attaching wovens to knits needs a little more work, as stitching in the gathers prevents the bottom edge of the sweater from stretching.  Luckily it doesn't need to!

Here in living color (slightly overexposed I think - sorry) ...  Do you see my other work in progress, draped on the chair?  A denim journal skirt inspired by Ricë Freeman-Zachary.  I think it will have a fleur-de-lis theme with lots of stamping, metallics and ribbon, like the O, my Heart! skirt.  My daughter wants me to make her one with a black skull.  My little Goth princess!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment