Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

ArtFire Spotlight on ...

I think I have Spring Fever! But I can get out and garden now thanks to my very helpful allergist, "Take more medicine." Not a solution for hives, but at least it's something.

Accessories by GottjoyThis gorgeous beadwoven spiral necklace by Joyce of Accessories by Gottjoy is a steal at $52.00 (with a sterling clasp!). I imagine wearing this with simple white top and linen pants. The weather is so beautiful here. The turquoise beads are just so perfect for spring and summer. She has other neat beaded objects, including wine stoppers with lampworked beads.


You have got to love Shine Your Hiney Soap - if only for the name alone - if not for her fabulous selection of soap, lotions and .... SUGAR SCRUB. If you have sensitive skin and the generic salt scrubs at the drugstore don't work for you, sugar scrub is a great alternative - no stinging and burning. You can even choose your own scent. 4 oz. of custom scented sugar scrub is only $6:50.Enjoy the amazing spring weather if you're in my part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment