Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Next generation of artists




My son Ethan -8 years old- loves to make art and all kinds of creations. So since I'm making jewelry 24/7, he wanted to join in. For this necklace he used the tiny metal wire scraps from wire-wrapping, making eye hooks, and my mistakes (oh no!). I knew my little recycling container was a good idea, just didn't know so much good stuff could come out of it. I love the kinetic quality of this necklace. Can you tell Ethan studied Calder in Art Literacy with mom this year?

He selected the props and choose some effects in the first two pictures. Today I learned how to use the macro function on my camera. Yay me! I hope it will make a noticeable difference in the quality of my jewelry photographs.

1 comment:

  1. hi Deb !! i have a son ethan too (he is 7 ) he always says mommy when i grow up i am either going to play in the NBA or be a jewelry artist ! they are soo cute !! a blessing that they enjoy and give us credit for what we do !!
    thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!! please stop in again !
    xoxo,
    beth

    ReplyDelete