Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dreaming of spring...

Snow on the ground this morning, winter keeps trying to sneak back in but spring is coming. My viburnum is almost ready to bloom and when that happens I will be outside puttering in the garden: talking to the chickens, moving around piles of leaves, picking up sticks.

I'm waiting for a sunny-ish day to take some new photos, it's no fun taking pics in the rain and cold. I've completed a few new necklaces: tiger-eye and copper is almost done. I love soldering! It sounds silly, but using cools tools and techniques makes me really happy. Not that plain beading or straight stitching aren't fun too, but those tools, those tools, those glorious tools.

Hey, check out ArtFire. Super cool new handmade selling site! Only one item on there by me, but I think I'm going to like it better than etsy.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment